Want a Community?
Before starting a community the following information needs to be gathered first. Once finished, send your community request to the GeoPlatform service desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Basic “charter” information about the community such as the following:
- brief background, purpose, scope, goals, and objectives of the new community
- identify the main stakeholders (community sponsors, stewards, intended audience)
- preliminary delineation of roles and responsibilities,
- brief description of the function of and key capabilities, services, and features of the community space
- any unique/novel capabilities envisioned?
- any special requirements or customizations required?
With this level of detail, we can update the index of GeoPlatform communities with additional descriptive information. This helps users to find the community space and engage.
- GeoPlatform – Rules of Behavior for Privileged Accounts
- GeoPlatform – Rules of Behavior and Access Policy
For more information on getting started with your Community, visit these help pages: